INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We gather the information you voluntarily give to us when you create or change your account, request on-demand services, get in touch with customer support, or engage in any sort of communication with us.
- Your name
- Mail address
- Phone number
- Postal address
- Profile picture
- Payment method
- Products ordered (for delivery services), delivery remarks, and any other information you wish to include may all fall under this category.
Your submission of any information to us, including sensitive personal data, is entirely optional. According to the rules of this User Agreement, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time; however, please be aware that this withdrawal will not go back in time. The information about you that has been gathered as a result of your decision to register as a user of the website is available for you to access, alter, update, and delete.
- We reserve the right to retain a copy of the information you initially gave us in its archives if you update any of your personal information.
- We automatically receive the URL of the website from which you came and the website you are going to when you leave when you visit the Website because of the Internet’s communication rules.
- Along with your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address and the name of your internet service provider, we also receive information about your computer’s operating system and the type of web browser you use to access the Internet (ISP). We examine broad trends using this data to assist us to provide better service.
For the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and administration, we and our service providers employ temporary cookies to record certain data (that is not sensitive personal data or information). We could permit reputable third parties to set or recognize a special cookie on your browser in the course of delivering adverts or improving services to you.
We gather data about you in the following broad areas when you use our services:
Contact Details: We may access and retain names and contact information from your address book on the device if you grant the OTGOs website permission to do so using the permissions mechanism provided by your mobile platform or website to enable social interactions through our Services. When a user taps on a contact number, we may utilize the aforementioned information to determine whether or not the user is currently connected to the network and to allow the user to call.
Transaction Details: The type of service you requested, the date and time the service was rendered, the amount charged, the order(s) you placed, and other associated transaction details are among the transaction details we collect in connection with your use of our Services. Furthermore, if someone uses your promotional/associated code, we might link your name to that user. Information may be accessed to speed up the app and cache data.
Usage and Preference Details: We keep track of preferences stated and settings selected by site visitors and you when you use our services. In some instances, we accomplish this using technology like cookies and others that generate and preserve unique IDs.
Device Information: To retrieve running apps and enhance performance, we may gather data about your mobile device, such as the hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names and versions, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information. By dialing phone numbers directly and checking the identification and state of the phone, we can have access to information to locate accounts on the device.
Call and SMS Data: Communication between users and customer support is made easier by our website. We get call data related to this service, such as the date and time of the call or SMS, the parties’ phone numbers, the SMS’s content, and the OTP that was sent (s).
Log Information: We gather server logs whenever you interact with the Services, which may contain data like your device’s IP address, access dates and times, the app features or pages you have visited, app crashes and other system activity, the type of browser you are using, and the third-party website or service you were using before using our Services. This data can be used to view Wi-Fi connection, enable reading of phone status, prevent the device from going to sleep, and verify the network connection.
WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR VARIOUS PURPOSES
We may use the data we gather about you to operate, maintain, and enhance our services, including, for instance, processing payments, delivering receipts, sending the goods and services you request (together with any necessary information), creating new features, and assisting users with their inquiries, creating security features, authenticating users, and sending administrative and product update notifications; Perform internal activities, such as, for instance, preventing fraud and abuse of our Services, identifying and fixing operational issues and software faults; monitoring and analyzing usage and activity trends; doing data analysis, testing, and research.
Send you messages that we believe may be of interest to you, such as updates on OTGOs’ products, services, special offers, breaking news, and upcoming events, as well as communications to process submissions for contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions and to provide any associated prizes; Provide or promote features, information, social connections, referrals, and adverts to personalize and improve the Services.
As stated in this Statement or as stated at the time of collection or sharing, we may disclose the information we gather about you in the following ways, among others.
We may share your information:
- Through a partnership or promotional offer made by a third party or ourselves, we will work with third parties to provide you with the service you requested.
- If you share content in a public area of our services, such as blog comments, social media posts, or other areas accessible to the public, we may share it with the wider public.
- Other Important Sharing; with third parties with whom you choose to share information, such as other apps or websites that interface with our Services.
We may share your information:
- With OTGOs’ affiliates and subsidiaries that perform tasks for us, process data on our behalf, or need the data for logistics or data centralization.
- With suppliers, advisers, business associates, and other service providers who require access to such information to perform tasks on our behalf.
- If we believe disclosure is required by or is otherwise compelled by, any relevant law, rule, or legal process, in response to a request for information from a competent authority.
- If we believe your actions are against our User agreements, Terms of Service, or policies, or if we need to protect the rights, property, or safety of OTGO Nutrition or others, we may share that information with law enforcement officials, governmental agencies, or other third parties; in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation, or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company.
- In an aggregated and/or anonymized form that cannot reasonably be used to identify you; if we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing.
FEATURES FOR SOCIAL SHARING
By incorporating social sharing tools and other similar technologies into the Services, you might be able to share the things you do there with other apps, websites, or media. Your usage of such features allows you to share information with your friends or the wider public, depending on the preferences you specify with the social sharing service. Please see their privacy policies for further details on how they handle the data you give them or share through them.
Analytics and Advertising Services Provided by Others
Account Details: By login into your online or in-app account, you can update your account details at any moment. Please be aware that, on occasion, we may keep some information about you on file as required by law or, to the extent permitted by law, for legitimate business purposes. For instance, we might try to settle the issue before deleting your information if you have outstanding credit or debt on your account, or if we suspect fraud has been perpetrated or our terms have been violated.
Access Rights: OTGO shall abide by any legal requirements when an individual asks for access to, the rectification of, or deletion of the personal data it maintains.
Location Specifics: By your mobile operating system’s permission mechanism, we ask for your permission for our app to access your device’s precise location data.
Identifying Data: By the permissions system employed by your mobile operating system, we may additionally request permission for our app to gather and sync contact information from your device.
Communications for Promotion: By adhering to the guidelines in such messages, you can choose not to receive promotional messages from us. If you choose not to receive promotional emails from us, we may still communicate with you concerning account-related matters, services you have requested, or our ongoing business relationships. If you originally agree to any information gathering, you can afterward opt-out by adjusting the settings on your mobile device. You won’t be able to access certain of our Services’ features as a result, though.
This Statement may occasionally change. We will give you a notice via the Services or by another channel, like email, if we materially alter how we handle your personal information or the Statement. Your agreement to the modifications is implied by your continuing use of the Services following such notice. For the most up-to-date details on our privacy practices, we invite you to revisit the Statement regularly.