TERMS & CONDITIONS
OTGO Naturals Pvt. Ltd. operates this website. The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to otgonutrition.com (hereafter referred to as “OTGO”) throughout the website. You, as the user, are provided with access to this website by the firm, along with any information, tools, and services available from this site, subject to your compliance with all applicable laws and terms and conditions, privacy policies, and notices contained herein.
You engage in with our “Services” when you subscribe, visit our website, and/or buy something from us. As a result, you agree to the terms and conditions listed below (hereinafter referred to as “Terms of Service” or “Terms”), as well as any other terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or accessible by hyperlink. All users of the site, including without limitation browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or content producers, are subject to these Terms of Service.
Before using or visiting our website, please take the time to thoroughly read these Terms of Service. You agree to be bound by these Terms of Service by accessing or using any element of the website. You are not permitted to use any services or visit the website if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions of this agreement. Acceptance is conditionally outlined in these Terms of Service if these Terms of Service are an offer.
Ownership of rights:
Without the express consent of OTGO Naturals, you are not permitted to use this website or any of its materials for any purpose other than your own personal, non-commercial use. By copyright and other intellectual property laws, the Website does not display, transmit, or store any unlawful information. Some of the content on the website may be protected by copyrights and other intellectual property that belongs to other parties. OTGO Naturals or its licensors created, updated, and maintain this website. Any of the content on the website that you edit, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, distribute, republish, perform, display, or use commercially is prohibited.
Accuracy of content and invitation to offer:
To present reliable facts and information, we have taken every care and precaution. When creating the content for this website, special attention was paid to making sure that all product descriptions and pricing quotes were accurate as of the time of publication. All prices are shown with VAT included. However, as the application of service tax varies depending on the type of service, it is not included in the list of services. Packaging may differ from what is pictured. The weights, measurements, and capacities shown are simply estimates. We’ve done everything to ensure that the colors of our products that appear on the website are represented as precisely as possible. We cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will precisely reflect the color of the goods upon delivery, though, as the actual colors you see will vary on your monitor.
Every item/service and piece of information on the website is an invitation to offer. Your order for purchases is your offer, which is governed by this User Agreement’s terms and conditions. In whole or in part, we reserve the right to accept or reject your offer.
When the ordered product(s) have been shipped, this will be considered as the acceptance of your order. If not all of the ordered product(s) are delivered at once, the portion of the order that has been delivered will be regarded as having been accepted by us, and the remaining order will remain on offer to us; we reserve the right to accept or reject such remaining order. Before the actual shipping of the ordered product(s), OTGO Naturals will not accept your offer by any act or omission.
If you have given us your email address or phone number, we will contact you by email or phone as soon as we can, to confirm receipt of your purchase. We will then follow up with you via email or phone to confirm dispatch and your order’s acceptance.
- User is hereby granted permission to use the website only for legal purposes and those listed in the OTGO Naturals and Google policies; any unauthorized use of the website will result in strict legal action being taken against the User by the policies and applicable laws.
- OTGO works to offer consumers the best deals and prices. However, the price may not always be the lowest in the city, area, or location, though, according to OTGO. Prices and availability are subject to change without prior notification or OTGO’s obligation to incur any subsequent liability.
- OTGO works with a variety of suppliers, and it reserves the right to transfer orders to any of them for fulfillment.
- All the offers on Products shall be for limited stocks and are only valid for the specified period or days of the campaign.
- The pricing indicated for each item subject to the promotion will be for the corresponding days of the promotion only (s).
- Without giving the Users previous notice, OTGO may, in its sole discretion, change, extend, update, or discontinue the offers on products. In such cases, the website will be updated appropriately with the adjustments, as applicable.
- If an order is canceled, either by the customer or by OTGO , a promotional code that has already been used will not be reimbursed.
- We don’t conduct ads that ask users to start a download, purchase, or other commitment before supplying all necessary information and without getting the user’s explicit agreement.
- We don’t run promotions that portray our services in a way that isn’t factual, plausible, and truthful.
- OTGO reserves the right to cancel any orders submitted by Users at any time for any reason, including but not limited to technical difficulties, stock shortages, or any other cause at all. The decision by OTGO to cancel an order shall be final.
- The anticipated delivery time stated on the website may differ from the typical delivery time.
- Typographical and other errors may happen, despite OTGO’s best efforts to provide accurate information about its products, services, and prices. OTGO may, at its option, either contact the User for instructions or cancel the User’s order and will notify the User of such cancellation if a product or service is offered at an inaccurate price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product or service information.
- Except for products from third parties, OTGO reserves the right to change a product or service’s pricing at any moment and without previous notice.
- Cancellation by OTGO: OTGO reserves the right to refuse some orders and must cancel them. The User accepts and agrees that the same is acceptable and he/she/it will not contest or raise any dispute on the same. OTGO maintains the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever, without assigning any reason to the User. The following scenarios may lead to the cancellation of the User’s order: non-availability of the goods or quantities purchased by the User; non-availability of the service; accuracy or errors in the pricing information; issues discovered by OTGOs credit and fraud avoidance department.
- Before approving any order, OTGO may additionally request further confirmations or data. If any part of the user’s order is canceled or if further information is needed to accept the order, OTGO will get in touch with the user. The amount paid to the user’s credit card will be refunded if the order is canceled after it has been charged.
- Cancellation requests from the User: OTGO reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason at all, without providing the User with any justification.
- If OTGO Nutrition gets a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed or approved by OTGO, as per customary business practice, OTGO shall cancel the order and reimburse the whole payment to the User within a reasonable amount of time.
- Orders that have already been processed cannot be canceled by OTGO ; however, OTGO has the right to determine whether an order has been processed or not. By signing this agreement, the user affirms that they agree with the decision made by OTGO and agrees not to challenge the cancellation decision.
- OTGO Naturals retains the right to cancel any orders that meet the criteria for a “Bulk Order,” as assessed by OTGO. According to this cancellation policy, OTGO Reward Points or Promo Codes used to place the “Bulk Order” will not be returned. If an order satisfies the following criteria—which are not necessarily all-inclusive it can be categorized as a “Bulk Order,” namely:
- This document may be changed, modified, added to, or removed in whole or in part at any time without previous written notice to the user, in OTGO’s sole discretion
- These terms and conditions are subject to Indian law, and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in New Delhi (India).
- Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances shall OTGO’s liability exceed providing the User with a replacement of the same product or an alternative product of equal value.
You shall not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations, or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to another computer/network system.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website.
- Breaching any applicable laws.
- Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Website.
- Making, transmitting, or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
You are not permitted to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Website that
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource including the Website;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security, or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation.
You are also prohibited from:
- violating or attempting to violate the integrity or security of the Website or its content;
- transmitting any information (including job posts, messages, and hyperlinks) on or through the Website that is disruptive or competitive to the provision of services by us;
- intentionally submitting on the Website any incomplete, false, or inaccurate information;
- making any unsolicited communications to other users of the Website;
- using any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (such as spiders, robots, avatars, or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Website;
- attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any part of the Website;
- copying or duplicating in any manner any of the content on the Website or other information available from the Website;
- framing or hotlinking or deep linking any content on the Website.
We retain the right to impose a cap on the number of things that can be ordered by a single individual, household, or order. Orders made using the same credit/debit card, the same account, and/or the same billing and/or delivery address may be subject to these restrictions. If such restrictions are implemented, we will notify the consumer. Additionally, we reserve the right to deny sales to anybody we see unfit, at our sole discretion.
While we make every effort to provide correct product and pricing information, typographical or pricing errors occasionally happen. Before receiving your order, we are unable to confirm a product’s price. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for a product if it is listed at an incorrect price or with wrong information owing to an error in pricing or product information unless the goods have already been shipped. If the price changes, we reserve the right to either contact you for instructions or to cancel your order and let you know about it. Your offer will not be deemed accepted until the product you ordered has been shipped, and we reserve the right to change the product’s price and get in touch with you for more information using the email address or phone number you gave us when you registered, or to cancel the order and let you know about it. If we accept your order, the amount will be deducted from your credit or debit card account and you will be properly notified by email or phone, as appropriate, that the payment has been handled. Before the product is shipped out and before you have placed your order, the money may be processed. The sum will be returned to your credit/debit card account if we have to cancel the order after processing the payment. Although we work hard to give you the best deal possible, prices and availability may change at any time.
We make no representations or warranties, whether stated or implied (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). Any loss or harm that may result from using the information in any of the contents on this website will not be our responsibility. The laws of India shall govern this User Agreement and any agreements we may have with you, and the courts in New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over these matters. Under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act of 1996, a single arbitrator shall be chosen by us to arbitrate all disputes in English in New Delhi. Every party to the arbitration is responsible for its expenses.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless OTGO Nutrition, its employees, directors, officers, agents, and their successors and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to OTGO Nutrition or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or about the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to intellectual property rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
Eligibility to use:
Only those who can enter into legally binding contracts under the relevant law are permitted to use the website. Users of the Website who are “incompetent to contract” as defined by the Indian Contract Act, 1872, such as un-discharged insolvents, etc., are not permitted. In our sole discretion, we reserve the right to refuse to grant you access to the Website and to terminate your membership. People whose membership has been suspended or canceled by us for any reason whatsoever are not permitted to access the Website. If you’re registering as a company, you guarantee that you can bind the organization to this User Agreement.
We don’t guarantee that any goods or services mentioned in the content of this website are usable outside of India or readily accessible. If and to the extent local laws are relevant, those who choose to visit this website from outside of India are responsible for abiding by such laws. Only within India will we deliver the goods initially, and we won’t be held responsible for any claims involving goods ordered from abroad.
If we receive an order from such a state or for delivery to such a state under such circumstances, we reserve the right to accept or reject the order at our sole discretion. Some Indian states forbid the direct sale of goods from other states and require special documentation to affect such a sale without dual taxation. If and to the extent local state laws are applicable, those who choose to visit this Website from Indian states that prohibit such usage are responsible for abiding by them. We won’t be held responsible for any claims relating to any products ordered from restricted states and will only deliver the products within states with an open import policy. These terms and conditions take precedence over all prior representations, understandings, or agreements, except any additional terms and conditions that are provided that are product-specific, and they shall apply regardless of any discrepancy with any other terms of any order submitted.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE WEBSITE.
Your submission of any information to us, including sensitive personal data, is entirely optional. According to the rules of this User Agreement, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time; however, please be aware that this withdrawal will not go back in time. The information about you that has been gathered as a result of your decision to register as a user of the website is available for you to access, alter, update, and delete. We reserve the right to retain a copy of the information you initially gave us in its archives if you update any of your personal information.
We automatically receive the URL of the website from which you came and the website you are going to when you leave when you visit the Website because of the Internet’s communications rules. Along with your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address and the name of your internet service provider, we also receive information about your computer’s operating system and the type of web browser you use to access the Internet (ISP). We examine broad trends using this data to assist us to provide better service.
For the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and administration, we and our service providers employ temporary cookies to record certain data (that is not sensitive personal data or information). We could permit reputable third parties to set or recognize a special cookie on your browser in the course of delivering adverts or improving services to you. We do not keep any cookies that might be used to identify you personally.
For the administration of services, research and development, quality management services, and correct administration, we may store records of telephone conversations placed and received for purposes of making questions, placing orders, or for other purposes. We permit other businesses to show you adverts. Ad agencies, third-party ad servers, ad technology providers, and research companies are some of these businesses. We might show you some adverts that “target” you if you fit a specific basic profile. We DO NOT target adverts using personally identifiable information.
As a result of your access to, use of, or browsing of the Website, or the downloading of any information, data, text, pictures, video content, or audio content from the Website, we accept no responsibility for and shall in no way be liable for any harm to, or viruses that may infect, your equipment. The only option you have if you’re unhappy with the Website is to stop using it.
The inclusion or exclusion does not suggest that we endorse the website, its owner, or any of the content on the website. We recommend reading the website’s privacy policies. You may be able to communicate with other users through the website or publish content for public view, at which point other users may get that information. We now fully disclaim all responsibility for any improper use of the information made available by visitors.
We respect the privacy of any information about our partners. Your IP address and any personally identifiable information that it contains are not linked, except as necessary by law or with your consent. Despite the aforementioned, we may, without your consent, share some of the overall results and information with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, and others to further our business. Your privacy issues can be communicated to us, and we’ll make sure to address them correctly. We do not divulge any personal information, such as your password, credit card number, or bank account number, to marketers or for any marketing and promotional reasons that might be used to personally identify you.
Refusal of service:
Anytime, we have the right to deny service to anyone. If a computer virus, bug, or other technical issue compromises the security or effective administration of the service, we have the right, in our sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time.
“Additionally, we may send you information about us, the Site, our other websites, our products, special offers, newsletters, SMS updates, other members of our group of companies, and our business partners. Please click the “unsubscribe” link in any email we send you if you would prefer not to receive any of the additional information described in this paragraph (or any portion of it) or sign up for Do Not Disturb. We will stop sending you information as requested within 7 working days (days that are neither a Saturday, Sunday, or (ii) a public holiday anywhere in India) of receiving your instruction. You can get in touch with our customer care team if you need any clarification “.
You acknowledge, agree, and confirm that the credit/debit card information and other financial details you provide to use the Website’s services will be true and accurate and that you will not use a credit/debit card or another financial facility that is not legally yours or that you have lawfully obtained. Additionally, you are aware that any financial data you provide will be received directly by our acquiring bank and not by us.
Any credit/debit card fraud will not be our responsibility. You will be responsible if a card is used fraudulently, and it will be your responsibility alone to “prove otherwise.” If someone uses the website fraudulently, we and any connected purchasing bank or financial institutions reserve the right to pursue recovery of the cost of the products, collection fees, and attorneys’ fees. For fraudulent use of the Website and any other illegal conduct or acts or omissions that are in violation of these terms and conditions by relevant laws, We and our associated acquiring banks or financial institutions retain the right to take legal procedures against such persons.
You communicate with us electronically when you use the Website or send emails to us. You permit us to communicate with you online. You will receive emails from us or notices that we put on the website. You acknowledge that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we transmit to you electronically comply with all applicable legal requirements for written communications, including all legal notices and disclosures. You permit us to call you at the phone number you provide when you provide your shipping address or ask us to call you back to communicate with you about your order or call-back request and other site-related matters.
Website feedback, user comments, and user-generated content:
Reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other contributions (collectively, “Comments”) disclosed, given, or offered to us on or through this website or in any other way related to your use of this website shall be and remain our property. The rights, titles, and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property contained in the Comments are hereby assigned to us by such disclosure, submission, or offer of any Comments. We, therefore, have sole ownership of all such rights, titles, and interests and are unrestricted in any way in its use, whether for commercial or non-commercial purposes, of any Comments.
Any Comments you post shall be our sole and unrestricted property, and we shall be free to use, reproduce, disclose, alter, adapt, publish, display, and distribute such Comments for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without restriction or payment to you. We are not and never will be obligated to
(1) keep any Comments private;
(2) compensate you in any way for any Comments; or
(3) reply to any Comments.
You agree that any Comments provided by you to the Website will not violate this policy or any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, or another personal or proprietary right (s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
You further agree that none of your Comments on the Website will be or contain information that is defamatory, unlawful, threatening, abusive, or obscene, or that promotes or engages in political activism, commercial solicitation, chain letters, bulk mailings, or any other form of “spam.” We don’t evaluate posted Comments regularly, but we do reserve the right (but not the responsibility) to keep an eye on them and edit or remove any that are posted on the Website. You permit us to use your name in conjunction with any Comments.
You promise not to submit any Comments using a bogus email address, pretend to be someone else or something else, or otherwise mislead as to their source. You agree to hold us and our affiliates harmless from any claims resulting from any Comments you submit, and you are and shall remain entirely responsible for the content of all Comments you make. Regarding any Comments that you or any third party contribute, neither we nor our affiliates assume any obligation or liability.
Copyright & Trademark:
All intellectual property rights in all text, programs, goods, methods, technologies, content and other items that appear on this Website are solely reserved by us, our suppliers, and our licensors. Anyone who accesses this website does not receive and will not be deemed to receive any license under any of our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of any third party. On this website, we either own all rights, including copyright, or we have licenses to use them. Without our prior consent, you are not permitted to use this website or any of its materials for any purpose other than your own personal, non-commercial use. This includes copying or storing them in whole or in part. Nothing on this website may be changed, distributed, or reposted for any reason.
The OTGO Nutrition names, logos, and all associated slogans, design marks, and product and service names are either registered trademarks or service marks of OTGO Nutrition or are used under license by OTGO Nutrition. You may not use or otherwise exploit any other trademarks because they are the property of their respective owners. You are not granted any license in connection with the materials on this website to use any trademarks or service marks. No one’s use of any name, logo, or mark that appears on this website in any way is authorized by their access to it.
Hypertext links to third-party websites or information or references to any names, marks, products, or services of third parties made on this website are only for your convenience and in no way signify or imply our sponsorship, endorsement, or recommendation of the third party, information, product, or service. We do not guarantee the truth or integrity of the information found on any third-party websites, and we have no control over their content. Any links you choose to use to access these third-party websites are fully at your own risk.
The “Contents” on this website, which include any images, text, graphics, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips, and written and other materials, are only meant for private, non-commercial use. The Contents and any downloadable items available on the Website may be downloaded or copied solely for your personal use. No such downloading or copying results in the transfer to you of any right, title, or interest in any downloaded materials or software.
Except as stated above, you are not allowed to duplicate any of the Content, the Website, or any associated software, publish it, transmit it, distribute it, display it, change it, make a derivative work from it, sell it, participate in a sale of it, or otherwise exploit it in any way. OTGO Nutrition, its suppliers, and licensors are the exclusive owners of all software used on this website, and both Indian and international copyright laws protect it. This website’s software and content are only to be used as a resource for online purchasing.
The content on this website may not be used in any other ways, including reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, exhibition, or performance. Unless otherwise stated, all Content is protected by Indian and international copyright laws and may contain copyrights, trademarks, trade dress, and/or other intellectual property that is owned, controlled, or licensed by us, our affiliates, or by third parties that have granted us a license to use their materials.
The compilation of all Content on this Website, which refers to its gathering, arrangement, and assembly, is the sole property of OTGO Nutrition and is additionally covered by Indian and international copyright laws. We don’t sell any fake products with trademarks or logos that are identical to or nearly indistinguishable from those of other companies.
You understand that by using this Website or any services provided on the Website, you may Any content that may be flagged as offensive, indecent, or objectionable yet that nonetheless may be thought offensive, indecent, or objectionable by some. You acknowledge that you use the Website and any services at your own risk and that we and our affiliates will have no liability to you for any Content that you may find offensive, indecent, or objectionable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
Until you or we decide to end it, this User Agreement is in effect. If you no longer wish to be affiliated with this Website, you may terminate this User Agreement at any time by notifying us in writing using the Indian postal system by registered post, as long as you stop using this Website going forward. We reserve the right to instantly and without prior warning terminate this User Agreement, therefore denying you access to the Website.
OTGO Nutrition won’t be held responsible for such a termination. All contents downloaded or otherwise received from this Website, as well as any copies of such materials, whether created by the User Agreement or otherwise, must be promptly destroyed upon any termination of the User Agreement by either you or us. Any termination of this User Agreement will not affect our rights over any Comments. Any such termination of the User Agreement will not impact any liabilities that may have developed under the User Agreement or your responsibility to pay for the product you have already ordered from the Website.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimers:
The Website is offered “as is” and without any warranties or assurances. You are responsible for all risks related to using the website. While we make every effort to ensure that the content on the Website is accurate, trustworthy, and of the highest calibre, we cannot be held accountable or responsible if this is not the case. The Website contains content that was obtained from other Internet websites or resources.
We won’t be held accountable for any inaccuracies or omissions, the outcomes of the use of such information, or any technical issues you could have with the website. Any product warranty provided by the product’s manufacturer by the product’s specifications is not covered by this disclaimer. An integral component of this User Agreement is this disclaimer.
We or our suppliers shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Website, its services, or this User Agreement, to the fullest extent permissible by applicable law. Without limiting the generality of the preceding clause, our entire responsibility to you for all claims arising under or in connection with this User Agreement, in tort or otherwise, is strictly limited to the sum charged to you about the value of the products you have ordered.
The accuracy, reliability, completeness, and/or timeliness of any information, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the Website is not represented or warranted by OTGO Nutrition, its associates, or its technology partners. They also do not guarantee that the Website will function without interruption or error. If any data or other information transferred in connection with the use of the Website is delayed, failed, interrupted, or corrupted, or if the functioning of the Website is interrupted or contains mistakes, we will not be held responsible in any way.
The pictures on this website are solely there for your general education. The aforementioned photographs were obtained from a variety of free resources that are generally accessible on the internet (w.w.w.). While we make every effort to ensure that the information is accurate and up to date, we make no guarantees or claims as to the accuracy, suitability, or availability of the images, information, products, services, or associated visuals provided on the website for any purpose. You solely assume all risk if you rely on this material in any way.
We will not, under any circumstances, be held responsible for any loss or harm, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from loss of data or profits resulting from, or connected to, the use of the photographs on the website. You can obtain or locate photographs using this website that are accessible through other open source websites, which are not within OTGO Confect’s control. The characteristics, information, and accessibility of those open source websites are outside our control. Any images or visuals that are included do not automatically imply approval or support for the opinions that are expressed within.
Every effort is taken to maintain the website’s availability and functionality. However, due to technical problems outside of our control, OTGO Connect disclaims all liability and will not be held responsible if the website is momentarily inaccessible.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation:
- Attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Attempting to access data not intended for you;
- Accessing a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- Interfering with service to any other user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” or “mail bombing”
- Sending an unsolicited email that contains advertisements and/or marketing for goods or services; or
- Altering any TCP/IP packet header, including only a portion of it, in an email or newsgroup post. System or network security violations could lead to legal or criminal responsibility. We will look into incidents that might entail such violations, and we might work with law enforcement agencies to prosecute users who are associated with such offenses. You hereby undertake not to use any tool, program, or procedure to disrupt or attempt to disrupt the correct operation of this website or any activity taking place on it. Further, you agree not to make use of or attempt to make use of any engine, software, tool, agent, or another mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars, or intelligent agents) other than the search engine and search agents provided by OTGO Nutrition on this website and other than publicly accessible third-party web browsers to navigate or search this Website (e.g., Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer).
- “We have put in place the necessary technical and security measures to prevent accidental loss, deletion, or damage to your information as well as unauthorized or unlawful access to it. Your information is gathered on a secure server behind firewalls when we collect data through the Site. The Company does not access, store, or retain any financial information, including credit card or debit card data. Other than pointing consumers to the gateways or pertinent web pages, OTGO Nutrition has no part in the transaction. All transactions are carried out utilizing Secure Server Software (SSL) for 128-bit encryption through third-party gateways (s). As a result, OTGO Nutrition disclaims all liability and responsibility for any loss or harm caused by the revealing of Personal Information while utilizing third-party websites or portals. OTGO Nutrition shall not be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any Personal Information about the User’s account and/or information regarding online transactions using credit cards, debit cards, cash cards, or net banking and/or their verification process and details, nor for any error, omission, or inaccuracy concerning any information so disclosed and used. When collecting, storing, and disclosing your information, we employ physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards. Before allowing access to or making changes to your Personal Information, we will first confirm your identity for the protection of your privacy and security. Your ID and Password are needed to access your Account if you have registered a profile on the website. You are in charge of preventing unwanted access to your computer and password.
A valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision shall be deemed to supersede the invalid or unenforceable portion of this User Agreement, and the remaining portions of this User Agreement shall remain in force. This applies to the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, among other things. It replaces all prior or current communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between you and us concerning the Websites/services, unless otherwise specified herein. This User Agreement alone constitutes the entire agreement between you and us concerning the Websites/services. Our inaction in response to a breach by you or another party does not render our right to respond in response to later or similar breaches void.
Please get in touch with our Grievance Officer if any User has a complaint, comment, question, or suggestion regarding any of our products or services. Our Grievance Officer will address User complaints promptly, but no later than one month from the date of receipt, and can be reached by:
- Company’s Address
- Company’s Email Id
- Contact Number
Information relating to health. The content on the website is offered solely for informational reasons and is not intended to be a replacement for advice from your doctor or another healthcare provider. You should not use the information offered on or through the Web Site (including, but not limited to, the information provided on the Web Site by healthcare or nutrition professionals employed by or contracting with OTGO ) to diagnose, treat, or prescribe any medication for a health issue or disease. Dietary supplement information and claims have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration and are not meant to be used in the diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any disease. Before usage, you should thoroughly read all product packaging. Each person will experience the products differently, with different results. No one outcome should be seen as typical.